We are Refresh Websites Ltd. We do responsive mobile friendly Umbraco Websites. Umbraco is the best CMS for .Net and you will be building sites from start to finish. You should know your way around Adobe Fireworks or Photoshop too and be able to write clean semantic HTML mark-up.
This position would suit a self starter with a can-do attitude.
To apply you really need to be good at this lot:
- You have been developing websites professionally for over 2 years as your sole form of income.
- You have strong Umbraco skills (C# or VB), especially Razor.
- You understand in-depth HTML5, CSS3 and responsive boiler plates & media queries
- Cross-browser testing and bug-fixing and writing for SEO compliance
- You work well as part of a team & take ownership and responsibility for the code you write
- You work best with a full plate
- Look, we don’t ask you to love the code or be “passionate about website design” or any other industry blurb. We do ask that you are good, professional and say when you don’t know.
- IIS, Hosting, FTP, TCP/IP, Domain Name binding and URL rewriting.
- Understanding of SEO.
This will be determined on your skill and experience. Let us know what your expected day rate might be. This opportunity is based in our Bampton, Oxfordshire office with an option for home working.
To apply drop us a line here and ensure you tell us about yourself and your skills, with urls to work you have completed or helped in (please specify).
Or write to:
Refresh Websites Ltd
No Agencies Please
This means if you are a representative with an employment agency don’t call. Nothing personal. Don’t want to speak to you even though you have the absolute bestest fantastic candidate…whatever Don’t call.